[IPk] Www.rhcist.com warning

Dear all

I read here an email about a website selling low cost items in the group
discussion page , I am after a DAB radio. Sent by email @ redacted

I did some research and discovered that the site seems to be selling Chinese
copies, see below.

 We may be relaxed about copies of designer handbags or Rolex but when we
are likely to get given cheap copies of medicines or copies of branded9
aircraft parts (which don9t reach the proper specification) things are far
from a joking matter
I suggest everyone avoids these sites. Far better to pay the proper ammount
and get rid of copyists.

3The website indicated above is definitely a scam. I just was ripped off on
$800. Those freaks are very credible. They hacked into my friend account and
send e-mail to me and people from her contact list, that9s why I thought
that it is a real deal. Also, communication with them was fantastic, until
they received my money. After that, see you later, no responses to e-mails
etc. BE VERY CAREFUL and don9t get ripped off. In any case, is there is
anybody who knows the way I could track those bastards and get my money
back, I would be very grateful. Drop me an e-mail on email @ redacted

Rosie Featherstone

CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE
This email and any attachments may be confidential. If you have received
this email and you are not a named addressee, please inform the sender
immediately by email and then delete this email from your system. If you are
not a named addressee, you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy or print
this email. Addressees should scan this email and any attachments for
viruses. No representation or warranty is made as to the absence of viruses
in this email or any attachments.

Rosie Featherstone
Accredited Business Adviser
Ibd Group Ltd
Email addresses email @ redacted  or email @ redacted
Tel: 44(0)1332 862073   Mobile 07788 592314
Registered Office: Actiom Consulting, Pool Bank, Breedon Lane, Tonge,
Derbyshire DE73 8BA.