RE: [IPk] loan pump insurance - for lost or stolen pumps

Hi Zoe, Karen and all interested parties
A very helpful man (whose daughter is on an insulin pump) has set up a
facility for loan pumps at www.insurance4insulinpumps.co.uk
All you need is the serial number of the loan pump to put on the form online
(ask your company before they send it out). You have to put 'loan'plus
serial number in the box when asked so that you're only charged one payment
of #6.99. Then you will have the policy immediately to forward to your
loaners.
Give him a ring if you need help-sorry I haven't his number to hand but it
is on the website.
Hope this is helpful
Christine