[IPn] don't donate

Here's a few reasons why you shouldn't donate to Insulin Pumpers.

Heck... IP doesn't need the money anyway
Someone else will donate, I don't need to
All those rich corporations will give money to Insulin Pumpers
The information I get from Insulin Pumpers isn't all that useful
The people Insulin Pumpers sends supplies to should go out and get a
     job like me.
It doesn't cost anything to run Insulin Pumpers, after all,
     everything on the internet is free
The people that give challenge gifts are stingy, they should just
     give the money so I don't have to match the gift.

The Washington DC challenge still needs $20 bucks so Insulin Pumpers
can put it in the bank, but since we really don't need that money for
anything, don't bother to send the $20 bucks.

Well people, if you belive all that, don't give. It obviously isn't
worth it.

==================== really.....

Insulin Pumpers is here for you and and the rest of the diabetes
community. It can only stay here with your help. Insulin Pumpers
needs a few more friends and sustaining donors.

Will you give $10 or $20 per month?

Will you help match the remainder of Washington DC's $200 challenge?

Visit:	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml
or

to do your part.

The challenge the members of this forum to match your generosity,
visit:

to get rid of an old car or other vehicle, visit:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/cardonations.shtml

To contribute by mail:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way