Re: [IPk] insurance for pump loan

Ah, did you get your spare pump on loan from the hospital rather than
from the pump company direct? I don't think the pump companies demand
this if you get the spare from them. I've never taken a spare pump on
holiday either, although I planned to when I went to Cuba but didn't get
round to sorting it in time. I travel a lot so would need a spare almost
permanently if I were to ake one when I went away. I just take a syringe
as backup - so far in 12 years of pumping I've never had to resort to it
yet!

Di