[IPn] the "horn"

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

I was listening to NPR this morning and discovered that they too are
in the middle of a pledge drive. It reminded me to remind you that
Insulin Pumpers is here because you want it to be. For IP to continue
to server the diabetes community, your continuing support is needed.

One of our members just wrote:

<quote>
I have not flown since June 2001 (before 9/11) so it was very helpful
to read a recent discussion on IP about what people experience when
taking a pump through the security checkpoints. That reminded me when
I joined IP in 2006. I was changing pumps and was looking for good
info from real users. IP's info is not only real and relevant and
current but also forms an archive for later reference. That is
invaluable. Plus the conversations usually add perspective and
sometimes a little humor. (Like the conversation about the Dexcom
alarm that sounds like a car horn. I had forgotten all about that
when my Dexcom alarmed in a quiet moment in a meeting. I quieted it
and said Excuse Me. And the others said they thought it was a car
horn! Validation!) I hope my contribution fills in a bit of your
need.
</quote>

Another reminder.... The Washington DC challenge has $150.00
available to double the value of your pledge.

To accept Wash DC's challenge, or to become a much valued and needed
sustaining member for a few dollar a month, visit:

or

All major credit cards and PayPal are accepted.

If you too would like to challenge the other forum members to match
your generosity, just visit:

If you would prefer to mail a contribution, then send it to:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

NOW... IP also accepts vehicle donations of pretty much any kind. If
you are interested, visit:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/cardonations.shtml

Some one will come and tow it away.

My best regards,