From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf
Of Rachel Hale
Sent: 10 May 2011 16:49
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IPk] Dexcom

So basically it would be wise to wait until the new one is out, which is
fine. Has anyone ever thought of getting it direct via the states as it
appears to be slightly cheaper ????

(That may have been a bad thing to say but if you don't ask.......)

If so I know the measurements are different so thats a bit of mathematical
work I would have to do but it was wild guess of my thought process.

Rachel

Thank you to all those who replied it was greatly appreciated and am off to
hosp on Thurs for my 6mth check so will ask about funding (you never know)
even if it's for 1 sensor per month.

xx