Re: [IPk] Dexcom

June - I understand that the dexcom 7 will still be available to non
vibe users. The vibe will use 4th gen sensors and what noone seems to
know at the moment is if these will be available to non vibe users, if
they will stick with 3rd gen for non vibers or will skip straight to
5th gen.

--
Diagnosed age 2, April 1991
Diabetes blogger at http://clickofthelight.blogspot.com