Re: [IPk] Dexcom

Hi June

Glad you've sorted out samples. I've never tried Tac Away. My guess is
that if you didn't see it on the Transliving site, it's probably not
sold there.

For what it's worth, I find that the leftover adhesive from a DexCom
CGM sensor with which I've used Skin Tac takes a few days to come off
on its own - I don't feel a great need to use an adhesive remover
product to take it off.

Melissa