Re: [IPk] Dexcom

Hi June

The cheapest UK source for Skin Tac wipes appears to be Transliving
(http://www.transliving.co.uk/transcare/index1.html and scroll down) .

Medical products websites that sell Skin Tac wipes appear to charge up
to #5 more per box, for some reason. You do get some um, "interesting"
reading material in the package if you order from Transliving (just
saying!).

I offered to post you some to try as the smallest box of Skin Tac
wipes I've seen advertised contains 50 wipes and costs #12.39 from
Transliving.

Do contact me off list if you want me to post you a couple of Skin Tac
wipes to try.

Melissa