[IPn] Our community

It is day 8 of the Spring pledge drive and we need all of you to
pitch in and send a few dollars to Insulin Pumpers. Insulin Pumpers
brings you support, friendship and a sense of community 24/7 any time
you needed it. You can show your appreciation by helping support your
forum with a donation today. Any amount large or small will help.
Around 10% of forum members have made a contribution. Won't you
please take a minute and join the others in making an annual or
sustaining contribution to the support of Insulin Pumpers.

So far we've raised a few hundred dollars toward our goal of $5000
for this quarter.

How can you help.

1) Challenge the other members to match your generosity. Set an
example for others to follow by challenging them to match your
donation. This helps tremendously because it motivates other
members to get involved.

2) Become a sustaining contributor. Make a gift of a small monthly
amount automatically pledged from your credit card.

3) Make a contribution to this pledge drive that will help insure
financial stability for Insulin Pumpers for the Spring quarter.

To make a contribution or to become a sustaining contributor visit
the Insulin Pumpers donation page at:

or
   http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/donate

Insulin Pumpers accepts donations made via all major credit cards and
PayPal

or... you can send contributions by mail, addressed to:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

My best regards