From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf
Of Melissa Ford
Sent: 08 May 2011 19:58
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Dexcom

Hi June

Have you tried Skin-Tac wipes? They're for putting adhesive directly
on the skin. They help my DexCom sensors stay stuck. If you want to
give them a go, please send me your address off-list and I can post
you some to try.

Re paracetamol, yes, it's true that there's an interaction between
paracetamol and the DexCom sensor. That's in the product labelling.
Ibuprofen is fine though.

All best

Melissa