[IPk] RE: ip-uk-digest V4 #77

Hi all, thankyou for your words of encouragement about my sports day , its
just lack of confidence i suppose and Melissa its a shame you weren't invited
ask your pump nurse thats who asked me or call annimas they do still have
places left,also Gemma thanks for advice congrats on your marathon, i did do
half a marathon a while back nearly killed me!!!!!and I'm Mohan not Liz she
kindly. forwarded the email for me as i sent it to wrong place.Also do pumpers
in the west mids meet up as they do in London, I live in Solhull.