From: Lesley <email @ redacted>
Sender: email @ redacted
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 13:45:37
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IPk] Pump insurance

Hi all

INPUT has just published a News item:
http://www.input.me.uk/2011/05/insulin-pump-insurance-policy-launched/

<http://www.input.me.uk/2011/05/insulin-pump-insurance-policy-launched/>

When a pump users dad was told to insure his daughters pump, he found
there was nowhere that would do it.  He was reluctant to put it on his
household policy in case he had to claim.  Being in the insurance business
already, he decided to set up an insulin pump insurance company to fill the
gap in the market.

I don't want to advertise on this list, so please visit the INPUT website
for a link!

Cheers

Lesley

---