-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf
Of Liz Davis
Sent: 07 May 2011 02:18
To: email @ redacted

Hi I wear an annimas pump and have recently been invited to a sports
day at Loughborough University run by Animas. I have signed up to go
and it involves staying over on the friday night, I was wondering if
anyone else is going as I feel a bit apprehensive about it one I am
far from super fit , I am going alone and I am 44 and have a worry it
may be full of superfit
twentysomethings................................so is anyone else attending?