Re: [IPk] pump clinic

That makes sense. But I'm already seen by a great consultant, who knows
enough about pumps and has lots of people on them. I don't see a DSN as
I have no need. This new pump clinic is at a different hospital so it
seems unlikely that it would replace my existing one entirely.  I don't
have a need for any additional clinic as far as I can tell as my needs
are all covered already. But maybe I'll ask next time they ring for an
appointment to be given the details of whoever's running it, then I can
find out more. I certainly don't want to switch to another consultant as
I'm very happy with the one I have. And the hospital is much more
convenient for me.
Di