From: W Johnson <email @ redacted>
Sender: email @ redacted
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 14:36:29
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IPk] RE: ip-uk-digest V4 #75

I have had skin cancer for the past 8 years.  I had chemotherapy for 3
months after the 1st bout of cancer.
I was then OK for 18 months.  Once again I had a lump biopsied as Melanoma.
My legs are the centre where the cancer happens.  I have had a graft on my
shin done 3 times but the skin will not heal.  I had the last graft done in
August last year and it still hasn't healed.
I think that the problem is that there is no skin left on my shin as I can
feel the shin bone.

I was hoping that John could give me any info of how he has managed during
grafts in case I, or my surgeons,
are missing something.

WENDY
Diabetic Type 1 since 1961. Pumper for the last 6 years.