RE: [IPk] Exam Stress/ management

I have had Diabetes type 1 for 21 years and never let it get in my way. There
are things that I have never been able to do but I have never liked my
diabetes to define me although Diabetes type 1 can be regarded as a
disabillity due to the dependance of the need for insulin and it's not so much
the need for it but the correct administration of it by the user and to name
some job examples that are considered no's - truck driving and machinery work.
I do feel slightly awkward at work at the mo in the fact that I do look after
myself and attend regular hospital appointments but have to use my holidays
for these appointments. Last year I lost a week's holidays because of this.