Re: [IPk] Great news about John Davis

Hi Lesley,
You may remember me. I met you in Christchurch & visited you in Bournemouth
Hosp (a few years ago now.)
PLEASE wish John all the best from me.
A number of years ago he helped me, although he probably didn't know.
He ands I live within a few miles of each other, so, if he would like a
visitor at home I'll be there. You please let me know.
My wife is going in Tues for an op on her big toe joint & hip. I'll be the
carer for a change (and for many months I'm told)
All the best Lesley,
Cheers,
Terry