Re: [IPk] MEDTRONIC VEO PUMPS

Hi Pauline
Not had a problem with my Veo, but understand that moisture can get in and
cause the problem. Believe there were a number of failures following hot
weather last summer (sweat), particularly if kept in bra ie in close contact
with skin. Also know of a fitness instructor who has had problems with
failures.
Cheers
Barbara