[IPk] MEDTRONIC VEO PUMPS

Hi

Has anybody experienced button failure with their Medtronic pump?  I
have just had my second pump replaced and I have only been pumping since
July 2008!!  I am a little concerned and would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks
Pauline Anderton

Pauline Anderton
Legal Secretary - Employment Law

Myers Lister Price Solicitors
7 Market Street, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 1QE
DD: 0161 926 1528
Fax: 0161 926 1557

IMPORTANT - this e-mail and the information that it contains may be
confidential, legally privileged and protected by law.  Access by the intended
recipient only is authorised.  Any liability (in negligence or otherwise)
arising from any third party acting, or refraining from acting, on any
information contained in this e-mail is hereby excluded.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose
the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the
information in any medium.  Copyright in this e-mail and attachments created
by us belongs to Myers Lister Price: the author also asserts the right to be
identified as such and object to any misuse. Should you communicate with
anyone at Myers Lister Price by e-mail, you consent to us monitoring and
reading any such correspondence. The partners in the firm are solicitors or
registered foreign lawyers and a list of their names can be inspected at 7
Market Street, Altrincham, Cheshire.  We use reasonable endeavours to virus
scan all E-mails leaving the firm but no warranty is given that this E-mail
and any attachments are virus free. You should undertake your own virus
checking.  The right to monitor E-mail communications through our networks is
reserved by us.

SRA No: 68357	VAT No: 510148005

Partners: Michael Lister, Jeremy Lee, Stephen Attree

Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority

CERTIFIED ISO 9001:2008 LAWNET STANDARD