From: "Jackie Jacombs" <email @ redacted>

Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 22:20:06
To:<email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IPk] Diabetes Video

HI Arlene

Did you watch the whole thing?   You have to watch it all the way through,
because the message changes from negative to positive.  It reverses everything.

 It was written by a young person with diabetes for the Family Centred
Experience
(FCE) interpretive project - a poem on experiencing illness. It can represent
two different people or an individual patient who experiences the spectrum of
emotions associated with the ups and downs of a chronic illness.

I dont normally like things like this, but I thought this was very clever.

Jackie

>  I must admit I was confused by the message and what it was trying to
> say there
> was nt many positives arlene

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080531-1, 31/05/2008
Tested on: 31/05/2008 22:20:01