From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf
Of ARLENE OSMAN
Sent: 30 May 2008 22:30
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Diabetes Video

Please support Insulin Pumpers by making a donation to the
Please visit:

Marc what do you think of the stats re insulin pumps in Scotland ?
I feel quite envious of Scotland re advances in pharmacy they are at the
forefront.
But I am very disappointed with this I'd be devastated if I still lived at
home and couldn't have one.
Arlene