[IPn] Still working on WASHINGTON

Hello Pumpers and Friends

Insulin Pumpers Spring pledge drive has been going well but we need
to pick up the pace just a bit and match the remaining $5 of
WASHINGTON's challenge.. Insulin Pumpers needs your support and your
matching contributions so that we can use the $250 from WASHINGTON
STATE.

The end of the month is coming up fast so please won't those of you
just waiting for the right time, send a small contribution now to
help with the challenges. With over 5200 members of the forum, only a
small donation is needed from each of you to meet our funding goals.
Don't wait, do it now. Just a few $10, $15, and $25 donations will do
the trick.

If you would like to help write a pledge request message, send your
thoughts to me and I will post them instead of my ramblings ;-)

In any event, we have a bit more than $1000 left to go for this
pledge drive. If you can afford it and have not yet done so, now is
the time to make your contribution.

To match the last $5 bucks from WASHINGTON,  or to make a
SUSTAINING gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

To make YOUR very own challenge to the other forum members to match
your generosity, use the Insulin Pumpers challenge page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

In the UK, you can send a cheque by post in pounds sterling or for
tax a deductible donation, use your charity card and/or contribute to
the CAF (Charities Aid Foundation) on behalf of Insulin Pumpers, CAF
charity #002139. or see the UK donation page for more information at:

My best regards
Michael Robinton
Executive Director
..