[IPk] Insulin pumpers in Wales

I am trying to increase the access to pumps in Wales. To do this I need to
put together some numbers for NICE.

Could those of you who live in Wales please contact me off list, by email:
email @ redacted or by phone: 01590 677911.

I need to know:

Health Boards that fund, those that don't, those that are "capping."
Health Care Professionals who are "pump champions."
Any difficulties in obtaining or funding a pump.

This is a great opportunity so please respond!

John Davis
INPUT