Re: [IPk] Ketones/ bleeding

Thanks Ken,

There was no struggling on.  I whipped out the set immediately (5pm) and
took 25 units by pen (my normal amount plus 10 units).  Ketones were gone
within an hour. The concern is the bleeding.  The weird thing is that I do
not have set problems, about 6-9 months since the last.  Yet the last 4
quicksets have all caused abnormal bleeding.  I put a silhouette in once I
got rid of the ketones, and overnight had 3 hypos!  Looks like there is a
problem with my quicksets so I am going to return this batch to medtronic
and ask for replacements.

Best wishes,
Marc