[IPn] A week remaining

Greetings Pumpers and Friends,

There is just a week remaining in May for the Spring pledge drive and
we must still raise an additional $1600 for this quarter. It's been a
little slow and I know that many of you have taken holiday over the
weekend. Now that you have returned and are reading this pledge
message, please consider a donation to help support Insulin Pumpers.

WASHINGTON still has $150 in un-used matching funds that can DOUBLE
the value of your pledge to Insulin Pumpers.

Please accept WASHINGTON's challenge or take a moment to become a
SUSTAINING donor by visiting:

If you would like to make a last minute CHALLENGE to the other forum
members to match your generosity, then visit:

You can use any major credit card or PayPal.

If you would prefer to mail a contribution, send it to:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

If you live in the UK, you can send a cheque by post in pounds
sterling or for tax a deductible donation, use your charity card
and/or contribute to the CAF (Charities Aid Foundation) on behalf of
Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity #002139. or see the UK donation page for
more information at:

My best regards
Michael Robinton
Executive Director