[IPk] Ketones/ bleeding

I found that refrigerating didn't make much difference so I stopped. Last
set didn't work too well, but OK - no disasters. Had to change this morning
as I unclipped for the shower and couldn't clip back on again. When I
changed found small amount of blood in cannula - so that was probably the
problem. Today's set hasn't worked well at all - this afternoon up to 17 (no
ketones) and is now falling - everything looks fine and in a good site.
Debating whether to change it, but can't make up my mind.

Mary Moody