From: "Marc Taylor" <email @ redacted>

Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 18:09:54
To:email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Ketones/ bleeding

Arlene,

Panic over I think.

Inserts in to abdomen as usual, and the first 5 from the box were fine.
I'll call Medtronic tomorrow and see.  BM down to 22 and falling, so a
narrow escape!  Meanwhile I'll revert to Sils as I get mixed supplies
depending on site.  I've been incredibly lucky.  Had to come home from work
early for another reason so was having my dinner BM check 2 hours early.
Another 2 hours without insulin does not bear thinking about!

Thanks,
Marc