From: Audrey Mc Curley <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Sunday, 25 May, 2008 11:32:24 PM
Subject: [IPk] re cortiSONE INJECTIONS

HI EVERYONE ,
B CAN ANYONE HELP ME I HAVE JUST HAD TWO CORTISONE INJECTIONS IN MY HIPS
AND MY BLOOD SUGARS HAVE GONE WILD .I AM ON ACCU CHECK SPIRIT PUMP AND I HAVE
LITERALLY HAVE HAD TO DOUBLE THE AMOUNT OF INSULIN FOR EACH MEAL AND I STILL
CAN NOT GET GOOD BLOOD RESULTS , I HAD INJECTIONS ON FRIDAY OF LAST WEEK AND
HAVE NOT FELT THE SAME SINCE , I AM DOING BLOOD SUGARS EVERY TWO HOURS TO TRY
TO GET CONTROL BUT AM STILL STRUGGLING.HOW LONG DO YOU THINK THE CORTISONE IS
GOING TO LAST WITH THESE DRASTIC BLOOD SUGAR RESULTS AND AM FEELING AS I AM
LOOSING CONTROL ,HAS ANYONE HAD THIS EXPERIENCE ???? PLEASE HELPB B B