Re: [IPk] Writing a Book about Insulin pumping

Hi Laura,

I have written a book about pumping, but it is in Serbian language. Pump
has changed my life for better and I wanted to share it with others.
It is a great help for local people who are pumping or considering using
a pump. I am not a medical person, just a pumper having diabetes for a
long, long time :0)
I also have read the books others recommended, and in my humble opinion,
Pumping Insulin is the best.

It's great when a user write about his/her experience with the pump,
sharing simple little things that doctors/educators never tell.

Best Regards,
Stela
DM T1 since 1976
pumping since 2001