From: arlene osman <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, 23 May, 2008 6:25:39 PM
Subject: Re: [IPk] Consultant appointment

Please support Insulin Pumpers by making a donation to the
Please visit:

B  B  http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml

Good luck from a pumper who lives in Wales and funded by an lhb hope you do
get
funding I m not happy about this post code problem but know Lesley and John
will
do everything in their power to support you arlene
Sent from my BlackBerry. wireless device