Re: [IPk] Writing a Book about Insulin pumping

Hi Laura

There is a good reference book about pumping, called "Pumping Insulin" by
John Walsh, available on Amazon.  The writer is a pump user himself.

I don't know of any books about people sharing their own experience, though
here is a link to a good blog by a pump wearer:  http://sixuntilme.com/

HTH

Lesley