[IPn] mission possible

Hello Pumpers and Friends,
This is short and sweet...

For those of you that were fans of Mission Impossible, there is an
easy mission for this holiday weekend. Our pledge drive has brand new
challenge from WASHINGTON STATE of $250 that can DOUBLE the value of
your contribution to Insulin Pumpers

Now is the time, this web address is the place:

Give what you can afford and WASHINGTON will double it up to a total
of $250.

I you would like to do more, then make a SUSTAINING pledge of a few
dollars a month or challenge the forum members to match your
generosity by visiting the challenge page at:

As an additional bonus, your donation qualifies for the maximum
deductiblity under IRS rules.

My best regards,
Michael Robinton
Executive Director