Re: [IPk] Talk to parents about pumping

Of course they do but the information and concerns might be different for
children, things like using vests with a pocket between the shoulder blades
so a small child can't reach it easily, and it is more difficult for a small
child to wear it clipped to their clothes given the relative size of the
pump to the garment, it can be heavy for children's clothes so a pump belt
can be a fun accessory. Most adults don't bath every night or spend hours
messing about in paddling pools or on the beach.
Marisa