[IPk] Free Paradigm Polyfin QR with wings

Hi everyone

Just been sorting out my medical drawer (next year after my extension I will
have a huge cupboard all of my own to put them in) and found a box of PARADIGM
POLYFIN QR WITH WINGS.

If anyone wants these (I did get them to use but got scared - don't laugh
about putting a needle into me) then let me have your address and name and I
will post them out to you.

I am going on holiday 24 June and won't be back until the 1st June so if you
want these then I won't post them out til 2nd June at earliest.

Fingers crossed someone will want these.

Rachel