Re: [IPk] Re hello/blisters

Hi Jackie
I can imagine how difficult it is finding sites, I struggle sometimes
and I have plenty of fat in some areas! I'd give the Silhouette a go
anyway, to me it definitely sounds like the problem is him lying on the
site in the night. The silhouette also goes in at an angle which can be
easier for those with little fat (make sure you get the ones with the
short cannula though).
Worth experimenting with a couple anyway, you've got nothing to lose!
Di