Re: [IPk] Hello

Hi Jackie
I get the same thing when I have the set in a place where I lie on it or
it gets pressure. If he lies on his back at night (or even his side)
that would make sense. A different infusion set might help (definitely
not the SofSet but perhaps one with a flatter profile such as the
Silhouette). Or perhaps you can move the set round a bit so it's more on
the side (if he lies on his back) or in the middle (if he lies on his side)
Di