RE: [IPk] Thyroid Problems

HI,
Just wondering, whats classsed as 'normal' range in USA levels? and are they
measured in the same increments?  A few years ago my T4 was 10, but the
'normal' range was 9 -19, so I wasnt given any thyroxine despite severe
tiredness as my TSH was 'normal' as well at 3.8.  Recently the 'normal range'
has gone up to 12-24 I've noticed on my notes, I am on thyroxine at present,
50mcg per day and my T4 is now 14, my TSH still 3.8, I feel better but not as
good as when it was 17.  Over the past few years my TSH has flucuated right up
to 8.6, but my T4 was still 12 at this time, so I was not deemed as below
normal.  Is it normal for such big fluctuations?    cheers, mel