[IPk] Also good News

Very happy to say that Sarah's HbA1c is down to 6.6% after 3 month's
trialling the Animas2020.

It had crept up to 7% this past year, which I put down to approaching
puberty and possible delivery problems with the Cozmo. I am really impressed
with the Animas2020 and I'd recommend it to anyone.

*Karen Persov*
(mum to Sarah.. age 11.5, diabetic 10yrs..pumping 4+ now Animas2020,
previously Cozmo and MM511, 512),also now using the brilliant Dexcom CMGS
for 2 weeks)