[IPk] My talk tonight

Hi all,

Just got back from the talk at the local hospital - seemed to go really well,
and quite a few of the parents were seriously interested in starting pumping,
one couple so much that they have decided to start ASAP (the DSN will be onto
their paperwork tomorrow)..... so I am chuffed :)

CWD / IP got several mentions, and Jackie's 'flyer' for the group was on the
back of each handout, so hopefully I have raised some awareness too...

A big thank you to *everyone* that offered some advice for the talk. To Anna
and Marie whose testamonials I read out (they were very moving read out
aloud), to Becca for Roses' book, to the director and the producer......

..ooops drifted off there!

Angie
Mum to Alice 5, dx 02/05, pumping Cozmo 12/07