Re: [IPk] Consultant appointment

Hi Jackie

That is very interesting, i didn't realise the consultant had the final say.
I will be interested to see what steps they take after the CGMS on 9th June.
Ellie's hba1c has gone up to 7.9 and she would love the flexability the pump
gives.  Essex has not got many on a pump, so this could be an eventful
journey.

Many thanks and best wishes
Julia Killengray