From: Phil Colclough <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, 20 May, 2008 8:33:29 PM
Subject: [IPk] Consultant appointment

Please support Insulin Pumpers by making a donation to the
Please visit:

Hi all,

I'm just after a bit of advice re seeing the consultant at the end of this
week. This will be the first time I have seen him in 9 years of being
diagnosed and I'm still not sure if he will be the correct one who is pro
pump
as I've been told the other 2 are rather 'old fashioned'.

My main question to you all is, what do I need to take with me etc,  as all I
normally take when I have my normal annual review is my meter!

I have been 'nagging' my DSN re trying a pump for ages now, have done the
DISC
course (hospitals own version of DAFNE) and hope I am now on the right track.

Thanks

Phil Colclough

MDI Levemir + Novarapid