[IPk] customer service at medtronic moan!

 Thanks for your replies. I was surprised noone said anything "bad" about
Medtronic after Loretta's message (I think she sent her message last week).
Following on all your messages, I can see that this is not because of me! As
there are now more competition (Animas new pump), I really hope Medtronic will
wake up and do something to sort their customer services.

 BTW, I do not think it was the same Rob. the Rob I got was the most competent
person I had on the phone, and I am sure I got my second delivery thanks to him.

Thanks,

Flo