[IPk] Set placement

Hi all,
Ive been on the spirit pump for 3 months.  I'm having problems finding where
to place the sets though! On the front and sides of tummy is OK, but if I try
any higher I think I must be catching my ribs as twice the end has bent (using
the flexlink one) and had a blockage / no insulin.
Also tried several times on the side of hips where theres a softer bit.  The
trouble again was bent ends causing an occlusion.  Also find this area becomes
a little painful.

My problem is theres not much fat going on - so where else would be a good
place to try?

Thanks
Paul