RE: [IPk] carelink

Hi Sammy

I use the Carelink to upload the Accuchek Aviva.  I can say it is rather
tempremental!  We use the USB Cable with the infrafred black thingy attached
to it and aim it at the accuchek metre.  As long a the accuchek metre has good
battery life and it has the arrows running across it diagonally it starts to
read when we press upload data.  Not sure what the smart pix thing is you
referring to?

Regards,
Fiona> Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 15:31:28 +0100> From:
email @ redacted> Subject: [IPk] carelink> To:
email @ redacted> > Please support Insulin Pumpers by making a
donation to the> SPRING pledge drive. Your contribution is essential to help>
us continue to provide service to the diabetes community.> Please visit:> >
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml> > Your annual contribution will
eliminate this header from your IP mail> > I'm not sure if 'm doing something
wroing but i can't for the life of me work> out how to upload my readings from
my accuchek aviva metter onto the carelink> thing. I've followed all the
instructions but not sure if i've missed something> or its just the computers
at home (i've tried more than one). I'm using the> smart pix thing as the infa
red thing which i think is what i'm meant to do but> not sure.> Any help would
be gretly appreciated.> Thanks> Sammy> .>