Re: [IPk] customer service at medtronic moan!

Hi there Flo,

  I've been with Medtronic for 7 years now and have had some dreadful service
during that time (most of it well documented on these threads)!

 At one particularly bad time I did get in touch with PALS (as it seemed to be a
communication problem between them and the hospital, but then if their
communication with me was anything to go by, that doesn't surprise me) and that
got sorted out quite quickly.

  Since an occasion two years ago when I spoke to one person in the morning who
told me my supplies were on their way in the delivery van, and another in the
afternoon who told me the order had never been placed (grrrr...), I always ask
who I'm speaking to.

  I have to say, in the last two years, I've seen an improvement (except when
they deliver to my home address rather than work, which seems to be an
insurmountable problem, for some reason only known to them).

  Good luck
  Jenny
  IDDM 12 years, 508 7 years, 522 4 months