Re: [IPk] Good News

Ooooh, well done Mary!!

How great that you're getting on top of things. So very well done you. And
to have the confidence to say it like it is - just as good!

That's an ace result. Considerably better than I can get mine. If lots of
 hard work to iron out the wrinkles is 'anxiety', then that's fine I'd say. But
as you say, the real anxiety has its roots elsewhere......!!

BW

Rosemary