RE: [IPk] Good News

Well done Mary.  This is excellent news.  No doubt you will become less
"obsessional" when you dont have to worry about this DSN being on your back all
the time..........

I think that you have done extremely well in such a short time.

Jackie

> HBA1C 6.4 today. DSN is happy with things, but has warned me about being
> obsessional. She was great today and we had some quite normal conversation.
> She keeps going on about my anxiety and I told her that the only thing that
> makes me anxious is her. I'm really pleased.
>

> Mary Moody
> .

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080520-0, 20/05/2008
Tested on: 20/05/2008 16:46:04