[IPk] carelink

 I'm not sure if 'm doing something wroing but i can't for the life of me work
out how to upload my readings from my accuchek aviva metter onto the carelink
thing. I've followed all the instructions but not sure if i've missed something
or its just the computers at home (i've tried more than one). I'm using the
smart pix thing as the infa red thing which i think is what i'm meant to do but
not sure.
  Any help would be gretly appreciated.
  Thanks
  Sammy