Re: [IPk] Help please thyroid problems

Hi Karen
All those symptoms sound like a too high thyroxine dosage for you - at
least initially (the chest pain is quite rare though apparently).
Because thyroxine dosage is a very individual thing, you generally start
on a low dose and gradually work up to the dose that works best for you.
I'd go back to your doc immediately and mention it. You probably need a
lower dose, at least to start with.

See for example
http://www.drugs.com/ppa/levothyroxine-sodium-t4-l-thyroxine.html

Handy tip, if you experience odd symptoms with a new drug, google it and
see what comes up. I googled "chest pain thyroxine" and got loads of hits.
Di